Our Food for Thought hosts for September, Bill Rolon and JoAnn Stonier, have chosen “Surviving and Thriving” as their theme. They ask that you keep a Journal for this month to capture your reflections and to contribute to the Zoom discussion to be held on Thursday, September 24th at 7pm. Consider This:
· For the last six months, we have been craving the need for community
· For the last six months, we have been missing the social connections and interactions we normally have (and often take for granted)
· For the last six months, we have had fewer casual and meaningful conversations with others
· For the last six months, we have lost the serendipitous moments with each other
· For the last six months, we have been holding ourselves “tight”
Questions for Reflection
For the last six months:
1. How have you been surviving the pandemic and how has this time impacted you?
2. What have you personally been struggling with?
3. What are your fears?
4. What have you been missing most? What do you need?
5. Have there been positive developments and growth for you?